iClub Manager 2 (iOS football manager game)

cotrinoapps

Reaction score
Hi all!

I know you are football manager fans, it's a great game! But I wanted to talk about another game for iOS similar to FM, although with a different philosophy.

iClub Manager 2 is the second version of the football manager game most intuitive, fast and addictive on the App Store. There are a ton of new features such as more teams, more players, more competitions, multiplayer, and much more to discover.

It is universal, so it is available for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch

Check it here:
iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/iclub-manager-2/id655590248?mt=8

Screenshots:

View attachment 450194 View attachment 450108 View attachment 450107 View attachment 450109 View attachment 450106
View attachment 450113 View attachment 450112 View attachment 450111 View attachment 450110

Trailer:

[video=youtube;aHKuxmzpjsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHKuxmzpjsQ[/video]

Last edited:
Are you being paid to advertise? It certainly seems so. And to be honest, it looks decent, although the fake players/clubs are really off-putting, especially for a $1.99 game. You can get FMH for ?6.99, or Champ Man for free, which are, in my opinion, better.

Are you being paid to advertise? It certainly seems so. And to be honest, it looks decent, although the fake players/clubs are really off-putting, especially for a $1.99 game. You can get FMH for ?6.99, or Champ Man for free, which are, in my opinion, better.

Hi,

I'm the developer of the game. The game has non real players or teams because the license is too expensive for an indie developer. However, the game has an editor so you can pick the names you want. iClub Manager 2 is a little different to those you have mentioned. iCM2 is faster to play a season and its career mode will hook you until you make your team a champion.
iCM2 it's cheaper than other games (similar price as a snack) and it will keep you playing for several hours or days.

Hi,

I'm the developer of the game. The game has non real players or teams because the license is too expensive for an indie developer. However, the game has an editor so you can pick the names you want. iClub Manager 2 is a little different to those you have mentioned. iCM2 is faster to play a season and its career mode will hook you until you make your team a champion.
iCM2 it's cheaper than other games (similar price as a snack) and it will keep you playing for several hours or days.
I appreciate the effort you've put into the game, and I understand your point about the licenses, but like I said, you can get Champ Man for free - which is great value - or FMH for ?6.99 (which is steep, but in my opinion worth it).

Champ Man is far too slow though. I could finish a season on full FM before a season on CM,

Champ Man is far too slow though. I could finish a season on full FM before a season on CM,
But it's free. And it's not necessarily supposed to be quick, it might be released on mobile for a different reason than because it offers 'lighter' gaming.

Well, obviously, it's always about personal preferences. But I think iClub Manager 2 it's a good value for your money. It's fun, it's addictive and you pay for it only once, for all your devices. It has in-app purchases, but they are not necessary at all to play the game.
Also, I forgot to mention that iCM2 has multiplayer support (turn-based) in one device or via Game Center.

These days I don't think you have to choose between one game or the other. They all are too cheap.
I hope you'll enjoy it!

Free doesn't necessary mean its any good.

Regarding iCM2 and the OP, it looks good and I may get it as I never can get into FMH and CM is far too slow especially for the iphone as it just devours battery life

Free doesn't necessary mean its any good.

Regarding iCM2 and the OP, it looks good and I may get it as I never can get into FMH and CM is far too slow especially for the iphone as it just devours battery life
I agree. But it's better to have a bad game for free than have a bad game which is paid.