Ideal amount of countries/leagues to play with?

• Thread starter Thread starter Metz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

Metz

Reaction score
What is the ideal amount of countries/leagues to play with?

I usually have around 33 countries with 50+ leagues activated... It leaves me down to 1 performance star...

Whats the ideal amount to have and which are the best countries to have selected?

i go with

5 countries (england, france, spain, italy, germany), and 2 leagues in each (chapionship and up, ligue 2 and up, adalante and up, seria b and up, and 2.bundesliga and up) :)

sometimes i also add erediviese, liga zon sarges, and wither spl or RPL only.
make is just 3 stars for performance

I add down to the 4th league whenever possible so that the reserve teams get match fitness and improve.

It all depends on your processor and the amount of RAM you have.

Also is it best to have several formations or stick to just 1 or 2?

Another consideration is if you mind a game taking a while, and what sort of manager you are going to start as. If you are going to be playing as someone like Man C or Spurs, then just having a large database with the 5 major European Leagues will give you a more than adequate pool of player to buy from.

If im doing an LLM type career, I tend to load on the detail and load all players from Europe - the game is slower, but the difference in the pool of players available for you to sign is significantly increased. Whilst it may take a while to process the days in a huge database scenario, I just have a book or something else to do while it is working away!

With all the leagues, countries and a few extra countries added to the large database, I have about 120,000 players in-game. My performance is at 1/2 star, and it takes me roughly 24hours to complete one game-year. This is mostly for quality regens and staff purposes.

my typical initial setup includes; England, Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Brazil, Netherlands, Italy with only top league loaded for France, Germany, Portugal, Brazil Netherlands, Italy. England is 3 leagues and Spain is 2, its roughly 44k players and it gets me 3 stars speed. I think it gives me great choices in both the transfer market and the staff circuit.

The good thing is that you can leave FM2012 in windowed mode and minimize it while you do something else and then get back to it.

The problem is that its slow when you want to see your players grow with time..

Is it possible to take any 4th tier team to the first division? I want to take Internacional de Madrid to Liga BBVA, but it seems impossible...

The good thing is that you can leave FM2012 in windowed mode and minimize it while you do something else and then get back to it.

The problem is that its slow when you want to see your players grow with time..

Is it possible to take any 4th tier team to the first division? I want to take Internacional de Madrid to Liga BBVA, but it seems impossible...

well the main problem is that the laptop im playing fm12 atm is 5yrs old, and ******* slow. cant stress the anger ;)

Back