if all players where deleted would top teams still be the best or everyone equel

• Thread starter Thread starter stuieg1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

stuieg1

Reaction score
if all real players where deleted would teams with higher reputation still be as good or would the game then be random, the reason i ask is because i am playing on making an in depth 01 02 season but to start with premier league players only with with all others deleted but dont know if it would make champions league/europa league uncompetitive

i'd imagine the quality of the players the game generates for each team would be effected by teh rep of teh club and the country they play in.

also if you check the editing section there is already someone working on a database from that era. can't remember whether it's 00/01, 01/02 or 02/03. it might be worth helping him with that one rather then starting a new one as it would give a more in depth game.

yh i seen it, its a top effort but has someflaws eg. some players have been created and some jus edited which means player historys and homegrown status have been afected, i would like to delete all players and redo exaxtly as 0102 including history and relationships as players like rooney and ashley cole dislike there previous clubs, i would have helped madridboy but i fink it would be easier for me to start a small but very detailed db rather than redoing a database of that scale, jus my preference others may like alot of players and not take much notice of minor blips

and i also plan on adding fm12 stars as youth players with correct potential height weight and positions but current ability and all other stats set to 0

Back