If you find Unreadable text for a team, post here

• Thread starter Thread starter Death Ball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4K

Death Ball

Reaction score
If you feed me with teams which match texts are set to unreadable combinations of colours, I will change those to better combinations and release a database with colours improved.

I will be updating this post with the problematic teams.

Pedrola
Atlético de Madrid
Liverpool
Mali
Cultural Leonesa
Seattle Sounders
Barcelona
Inter
Albinoleffe
Both Partizan from Serbia.

* Means known from FM11.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
i know that in fm11 seattle sounders had a blue and green combination i struggled with and there was another mls team with a dodgy combination but i can't remember which one or what colours but i think it might have been grey on black.

Uploaded, it is now on the approval queue.

Cultural Leonesa this year had black text over black background. Yay.

---------- Post added 29/10/2011 at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 28/10/2011 at 05:16 PM ----------

It has been approved. Here is the link.

I have updated it with Internazionale di Milano and AlbinoLeffe.

It would be highly appreciated (I presume my optician and ophtalmologist would be the only two persons surrounding me to disagree ;) ) if you could resolve the issue of the colors for Serbian team Partizan (Belgrade) - Jelen Super Liga - white background with light-gold (or whatever that color is), very similar combination to Real Madrid, only the text color here makes it almost completely unreadable...

thx in advance

****, I check "my threads" button at least once each week but this showed as non new posts so I missed it. Thanks today I thought looking who was the last poster.

Getting my hands on it, I just wish I had seen your post the day you put it up.

EDIT: I've updated it. Oddly enough, in my editor only the first kit of Partizan has set text colours and it's black over white, the other kits haven't it set, but no pieces have golden color.

I've set text colours for each kit of Partizan of Belgrado and the other serbian Partizan in the database to make sure.

If it doesn't solve it, mind showing me the team's ID?.

Last edited:
Back