If you had a superpower to travel into fictional worlds where would you go?

• Thread starter Thread starter MWEST94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

MWEST94

Reaction score
Say you're sitting at home watching TV and you find out you could go into any fictional program on tv or video game. Where would you go and what would you do?

Would you go into Star Wars and steal a lightsaber? Would you go into an Arnie film just to say 'I'll be back'? Would you go into Bambi just to save her mother? Would you join the Avengers? Would you go into a horror film to scare yourself shitless and most probably die? What would you do?

This is a discussion thread, would like to hear what people would do :)

PS nobody's allowed to go into Aladdin, take the lamp and make 3 wishes!

PS nobody's allowed to go into Aladdin, take the lamp and make 3 wishes!

Thats some think i all ways wanted to do

Star Wars definitely. But not for the lightsabers, which would be a nice bonus, but to pilot the Millenium Falcon. The most beautiful spaceship ever. And a TIE Fighter, which is the must fun to pilot. And without shields. Shields are for wussies. Star Wars has some very nifty ship designs even for ships that one would think would be weird: even the B-Wing is beautiful.

I would have gone to Coming to America to:
A:Tell him to take the first girl(princess)
B:To be his wingman in Queens.

BTW:Great to add the two homeless(ex rich)guys in the film from Trading places.

I would go into Gia, not becase its a great film. Probably bring my video camera aswell. Would anybody go into any horror movies?

It has to be Star Wars Universe.. Best fictional universe there is!

Love to definately go Star Wars as a Sith Lord. Or the Emporer and pwn Luke Skywalker. Besides-I'm old enough

Or command an All Terrain Armored Transport. Be uber cool

Edit-Warcraft universe would be awesome too

Last edited:
If i had superpower to travel into fictional worlds would have to be star trek voyager the design of the starship looks amazing one the best star trek tv shows ever

View attachment 276671

Back