If you REALLY want THE BEST TACTIC FOR FM2014 here it goes.

dimartino

Reaction score
If you REALLY want THE BEST TACTIC FOR FM2014... look somewhere else!!! lol :)

Forget there isn't a «best» tactic for FM2014. Just some that work for while with some teams. I think there are at least about 10 best tactics. Just choose one.
I posted this tactic in other thread to parody it's author that said is tactic was the best around, and people started stating this tactic was AMAZING so I decided start a thread for it, just to confirm what I suspected. It would work for some, and not work for others. Is just like any other around.
For instance I was never able to make Sir Goalalot to work for me, never. And tons of people say it's the best.

This thread was a case study, so just use what you like, and have fun!!! That's the most important thing! :)

Still for those who would care to try it: View attachment 335056

View attachment 335055

Last edited:
I doubt there is any tactics for fm 2014 that can be called "best".Not in this game where i made tactics working great for underdogs making them title runners and such and when tested with top division team failed miserably.This game must be scripted so that for example a mentality like atacking or any other to not work succesfull for all kind of teams to prevent 1 tactic being succesfull anymore with all kind of teams.SI screwed big time with this imo and i would agree them on this if game would be working 100% with what settings u choose... for ex poacher to be poacher and not this TI that confuse people and most of them arent working at all or as it should .

Last edited:
Your tactic may be good with strong teams but it failed underdog test.Had a save that i used and from 5 reloads as Malaga vs Real(instant result) i had 5 defeats.If it was best for fm2014 i would won at least 1-2 games.

another tactic for MU and same pops ****,
underdogs will raped hard, no defence at all

If you REALLY want THE BEST TACTIC FOR FM2014....look somewhere else for it.

you should not care about the hate from these kids, your tactic is easily one of the best.
This tactic may not be the best underdog tactic , i haven't tested that but you cant have everything in one tactic.
You will easily dominate champions League with this tactic.Every tactic who scores alot has not the best defense.
Thats how football in IRL works ,when you play offensive football you need to sacrifice some defense.
There will never be a tactic who will have amazing attacking football with amazing defense,thats not how is works.

Last edited:
No striker dude
Goal what do you mean no striker? Just checked it, there are 2 strikers? 3 strikers on his tweak.

Nevermind, got you mate. Must be another tweak of it

Last edited:
i dont know whats up , but the first version i downloaded from this other thread was amazing , this is the same version? but i get bad results ....

Last edited:
I knew my tactics were to good to be included in threads like this :p

This tactic is rubbish, absolutely hammered with no shots first game. People are posting any tactic they have working with Barcelona or a top side. Now the sliders are gone 8/10 is probably as high as any tactic is ever gonna perform. I check every single tactic that comes on here in a tough test game I have set up. If any are good which often some are, I then use them online. Its not this guys fault it's everyone who posts a lame tactic, encouraging others to do the same. I have tried and I cant get better than an 8, so I dont have the plug in and play...but if you don't either...DON'T POST RUBBISH TACTICS. Just my opinion.