Igneos79

Banned
Reaction score
Instead of updating many threads at once, I thought it would be a good idea to put all of my tactics in one place.

DISCLAIMER:

None of these tactics are thoroughly tested. I have tested them for about ten matches each, but I didn't do a whole season with any of them. Simply because I like creating tactics and fiddling with options, I don't like playing a career. It's up to you to test them. I'll keep updating this thread if I learn something new about tactics, or if I find a flaw in my design.

About the tactics:

Tesla: Guardiola's Barcelona. Featuring tiki taka and 4-5-1 formation. Mentality standard
Guardiola's Bayern: A mirror version of Tesla
Exterminators: Featuring 4231 deep formation. Striker is a creator. Mentality counter
John Legend All Of Me: Based on Bayern. 4231 deep formation. Mentality attack
Striker scores: My effort to create a striker's dream. Featuring 4231 formation and counter mentality
442 Counter: Just your basic 442, bent on keeping a clean sheet first and score 2nd. Counter mentality
Croatia: Attacking 442
***: Featuring 451 formation and control mentality

Last edited:
can the 4-4-2 work in worst lowest in england? like skrill north and even lower down in the league

can the 4-4-2 work in worst lowest in england? like skrill north and even lower down in the league

Well, in skrill you have poor players, so no, but then again, opponents aren't that good either, so in theory, all of my tactics should work everywhere, including the skrill. This zadar team I've been testing with isn't much better then skrill players, and everything works for me, so I think it should work in skrill too. It's really up to you what kind of football you want, or what the board wants you to play.