Iimproving cross completion rate?

• Thread starter Thread starter god7father
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 5K

god7father

Reaction score
The highest cross completion percentage on my team is 25% and that is my DLF. My wingers crossing ability ranges from 11-14, not great but not horrible..but they suck at getting crosses to players. Is there any instructions I can give them in the "player instruction" page that might improve the low completion rate?

The highest cross completion percentage on my team is 25% and that is my DLF. My wingers crossing ability ranges from 11-14, not great but not horrible..but they suck at getting crosses to players. Is there any instructions I can give them in the "player instruction" page that might improve the low completion rate?

It mainly has to do with when they cross. If they do it as a last resort being under pressure or if the opponent sits with men behind the ball in good defensive positions, then you will se a completion rate between 8-15 %. If looking at a match irl, you will see that those crosses that are completed, they come from quick breaks so if you are playing a possession based approach, you are bound to have a low completion ratio.

Have a look in the match analyze and see where the crosses are made from. Watch some of the highlights and see if you can spot a pattern. Also notice if some of them are from corners

Back