ill do what blackwell cant!

nickyp1988

Reaction score
today local manager nicky pearson has accepted the job of his life to manage sheffield united. he takes over the regins from kevin blackwell who resigned due to the wembley dissapointment to burnley. Pearson says united have a very youthful team and will look to add some experience to his squad. It is rumoured that senagalees striker Henri camara will join united on a trial to prove is fitness.

Good luck with this.

good luck!

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

and i hope your players dont catch swine flu :p

sheff utd beat reserves 3-0 goals from evans,killgalon and henderson secure the win on the same day united tie up a double deal work 900k for richard cresswell and mikele leightwood.

2 days later united tie up deal for former england under 21 keeper ben alnick

looking good, though i think it would be better if u had some screen shots :D

mate one tip, dont give us every result, its a big mistake trust me i found out the hard way, you should give us monthly updates, only update us immediately on transfers, i will be following by the way, hope u do better than i did with birmingham this was my record P23 W 2 D 3 L18 shocking, best of luck blackwell is **** you can do better than him:)

MONTHLY UPDATE

I took 10 points from a possible 15
lost to boro on opening day but then went on to beat west brom watford leicester and a point at reading.

lost on penaltys to shewsbury in the cup i fielded a very young team.

evans bangs in 5 goals in 6 games.

fetched in ryan bennett and seamus coleman in transfer window