Im a Newbie

RedGooner247

Reaction score
Hello one and all.Im new on here and im really struggling to make any kind of season with my Arsenal team.Im finding this incarnation of Football Manager really difficult to master.So im hoping you guys can help me.I have a number of problems and would appreciate any help.

1.I cant find a tactic <that works with any success> that allows me to play a 4-5-1 and to score goals.My current record using the tactic reads P9 W1 D6 L2 F4 A12.

2.I downloaded a tactic someone recommended but cant open the file due to it being in a RAR format,how do i get around this problem?.Will i encounter the same problem with other stuff i would like to download <arsenal facepack...wonderkids list>

3.Once i have sorted that problem out,how do i go about adding all the stuff i have downloaded on to FM13.Like the above problem a step by step guide on how to do all this would be appreciated.

My current laptop is a toshiba satellite and is running on windows 7 <if thats any help>

Thanks

Hello one and all.Im new on here and im really struggling to make any kind of season with my Arsenal team.Im finding this incarnation of Football Manager really difficult to master.So im hoping you guys can help me.I have a number of problems and would appreciate any help.

1.I cant find a tactic <that works with any success> that allows me to play a 4-5-1 and to score goals.My current record using the tactic reads P9 W1 D6 L2 F4 A12.

2.I downloaded a tactic someone recommended but cant open the file due to it being in a RAR format,how do i get around this problem?.Will i encounter the same problem with other stuff i would like to download <arsenal facepack...wonderkids list>

3.Once i have sorted that problem out,how do i go about adding all the stuff i have downloaded on to FM13.Like the above problem a step by step guide on how to do all this would be appreciated.

My current laptop is a toshiba satellite and is running on windows 7 <if thats any help>

Thanks

For number 2 download winrar to unpack the files you've downloaded. As for number 3, move the files to Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2013. Tactics go in the tactics folder, and facepacks in the graphics folder

Well downloaded winrar x64-420,then downloaded the Arsenal facepack and Rahnkanu tactic 4-5-1.The Arsenal facepack opens ok..the tactic does not not.All the tactic file looks like in my download section is a blank piece of paper and when i double click on it all i get is "Window cant open this file" and then gives me a choice of 2 options.."Use the web service to find the right program" or "Select a program from a list of installed programs" .Help!

Well downloaded winrar x64-420,then downloaded the Arsenal facepack and Rahnkanu tactic 4-5-1.The Arsenal facepack opens ok..the tactic does not not.All the tactic file looks like in my download section is a blank piece of paper and when i double click on it all i get is "Window cant open this file" and then gives me a choice of 2 options.."Use the web service to find the right program" or "Select a program from a list of installed programs" .Help!

you need to put it in a tactics folder mate.

Go into your Sports Interactive folder, and just drag it across into the TACTICS folder. Go into your game and it should show up easily enough if you click import on the tactics screen.

Note: if you do not see the TACTICS folder in your SPORTS INTERACTIVE folder, just create a new folder saying TACTICS.

you need to put it in a tactics folder mate.

Go into your Sports Interactive folder, and just drag it across into the TACTICS folder. Go into your game and it should show up easily enough if you click import on the tactics screen.

Note: if you do not see the TACTICS folder in your SPORTS INTERACTIVE folder, just create a new folder saying TACTICS.

Ok,that seems to have worked.How do i get the facepack i downloaded up and running,do i repeat the same process each time with everything i download?

You basically want to have it looking like this...

View attachment 282904

For your wonder kid thing, create a folder called SHORTLISTS and put it in there. And, that should be you sorted!

Back