I'm Back (again)

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Hello!

It's been a while, and I'm sure most of you have no idea who I am - But I've been a member on here since 2009 (Jesus..)

Anyway, I've not been active on here for a while, but I have been helping Sean out by kinda running the @fmbase Twitter account! Think I started helping out around 8,000'ish followers and it's on around 17,400 now! If you're on Twitter make sure you give the account a follow!

Anyway, hello to all the new members who have no idea who I am! But do we still have any of the older members from 3-4 years ago on here? Show your faces, surely got to be at least a few of your from the good old days, right?

I think I'm still here. Not sure half the time. I'm old and all that. And erm....what was I saying? Who are you?

- Haha! I actually remember your username from years ago.

Any others you know of?

let me think, Me, Subtle, Zz, Mike and other Mike, Average Joe, Iamauser think he has been around a while, LFCMarshall was around but has gone quiet lately and also Tezz is still about. that's all I can think of off the top of my head

Hey!
All we need is a Steve for a full reunion.

let me think, Me, Subtle, Zz, Mike and other Mike, Average Joe, Iamauser think he has been around a while, LFCMarshall was around but has gone quiet lately and also Tezz is still about. that's all I can think of off the top of my head

Mike the mod? Is he still about?

Hey!

Nobody needs Steve (if it's the Steve I'm thinking of, ha)

Mike is one of the only mods that ever posts (ajt09 is the other that comes to mind), most don't even log in for weeks at a time haha.

Good to see you back from another 09er ^^)

Is it you that posts the 'who is this player' stuff on the base twitter account then?

Last edited:
Haven't posted since 2011 and I wasn't one of the most active of users, thought I'd pop in and say hello though.

Amazed we still have guys posting from '09.

I feel old now.

*waits for Tiraths, Raikan007, GodCubed, iNickstuff, JayPricey etc.........*

Joined in '09 too. Still use the site regularly but never contribute, haven't actually logged in for years.

I remember Danny from the good old days, way back when storytelling was an art form and not just a load of old screenshots.

Last edited:
I still remember that story I did about Dunston. If only that game hadn't crash dumped. Le sigh.

Nobody needs Steve (if it's the Steve I'm thinking of, ha)

Ah lads, harsh words... :p
Iv been hovering for the past month or so.
Not really active but iv seen a few of the older guys from 2009-2010 rearing their heads again recently.

Anyway welcome back :)

I'm on every day, lurking. Reading stories mainly. Can't believe I've been registered 7 years on this site.

Mike is one of the only mods that ever posts (ajt09 is the other that comes to mind), most don't even log in for weeks at a time haha.

Good to see you back from another 09er ^^)

Is it you that posts the 'who is this player' stuff on the base twitter account then?

It is indeed!

*waits for Tiraths, Raikan007, GodCubed, iNickstuff, JayPricey etc.........*

Speak to Pricey on Twitter every so often.

Joined in '09 too. Still use the site regularly but never contribute, haven't actually logged in for years.

I remember Danny from the good old days, way back when storytelling was an art form and not just a load of old screenshots.

The good old days were good, the forum back then was booming.

Ah lads, harsh words... :p
Iv been hovering for the past month or so.
Not really active but iv seen a few of the older guys from 2009-2010 rearing their heads again recently.

Anyway welcome back :)

Ew, Steve.

BetterHalf or whats her name... Been way too long.

Sup Steve, how are you doing mate?

Everyone use to think she was joking when she said she was female. Ha.