I'M BAFFLED...PLEASE HELP??

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

I am enjoying my first 2 player game on FM2012 and am manager of Leicester City, currently midway through season 3. However something strange seems to have happened to my search options regarding transfers and i'm totally baffled as to what is going on.

Basically when I go to search either transfer listed players or players available for loan...The maximum value of the players in the search is £20000 (thousand). I have £30 million in the bank, have just sold some players (hoping to replace them) and have a transfer budget of over 3 million with a good wage budget.

My friend has no such issue and his searches show him a realistic list of players he may be able to try and sign...But not me. In addition, as my searches don't work I looked at his transfer listed player search and bid for players I wanted accordingly...Although fees were agreed not 1 single player, even from lower divisions was interested in joining me? Finally during the January transfer window I haven't been offered any players at all or received any news on players becoming available while my friend (managing Southampton in the same division) has.

Is it a glitch in the game or am I going wrong somewhere...I have tried every setting and filter I can think of?

I'd appreciate any advice you may give,
Thank you
Glenn

Yeah big time...Guess it's just had a mini stroke or something :-( Have to start again...******!!

Cheers anyway mate, appreciate it

Back