I'm compiling a list of independant playable youth academies for a DB

• Thread starter Thread starter Fanty111
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3K

Fanty111

Reaction score
So far i can think of Clairefontaine, Rour, Aspire and the JMG academies

can anyone think of anymore? i'm trying to create a league with them all in :)

thanks

The Right to Dream Academy is the only one I can think of at the moment.

mate their must be loads from around the world, just jump on google and i'm sure you'll be well on your way. Does Beckham have one? I know Jason Roberts and Craig Bellamy have one in their name at least. There's the big one in Australia as well (don't know name)

There's a san marino one, can't remember the name but if you look on the editor then it's the only semipro club from san marino.

mate their must be loads from around the world, just jump on google and i'm sure you'll be well on your way. Does Beckham have one? I know Jason Roberts and Craig Bellamy have one in their name at least. There's the big one in Australia as well (don't know name)

AIS. Great Academy for Australian Regens by the way.

Ivoire Academie and ASEC are brutal in long term saves. Also agree with AIS!!
Mohammed VI (or something like that) is good for signing Moroccans for free (Y)

Brasseries is good for Cameroonian Regens, Although it is not technically an Academy.

In Portugal there's an academy sponsored by Ian Wright and Shaun Wright-Philips with a lot English players. But i don't know the name....

RUOR Minsk in Belarus has the best youth facilities in Belarus and actually rivals Barcelona for its facilities! Its just a youth Academy as well.

Back