I'm doing this new database, but I need some opinions...

• Thread starter Thread starter SirSmithy3
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 845

SirSmithy3

Reaction score
Although mainly for personal gain, however I will upload to this forum.

I am doing this database where I do this kind of 'academy' thing, where the players have great potential ability, but have a CA below 100, so have a long way to get there (All U-21). Although am including a few old school players to start for some back bone! I know the team and players I am going to use, I just don't know what league to put them in. I was thinking of using the 'World League System' and placing them in the third tier or something, or putting them in the Championship. I'm really not sure so that's why I'm asking you guys what you would do.

Thanks for any help! :)

1 team with a CA of less than 100 CA...? Have you considered using Will's England 95 patabase. Its a 95 team English league so just swap a lowly team like york out and put your team in and see can they end up top of the 94 game table :)

not doing this now, came up with a better idea - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/78957-would-anybody-interested-helping-me.html - might come back to this though! :D

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

1 team with a CA of less than 100 CA...? Have you considered using Will's England 95 patabase. Its a 95 team English league so just swap a lowly team like york out and put your team in and see can they end up top of the 94 game table :)

mmm good idea, but then what happens when they out grow the league? if i put them in a 'World League System' then it will take them longer and are unlikely to outgrow other teams.

Outgrow the top 4 leagues of English football? Did I mention theres over £3BN prizemoney combined every season?

Outgrow the top 4 leagues of English football? Did I mention theres over £3BN prizemoney combined every season?

oh. yeah that does sound good ahahaha sorry!!

might try it in both tbh! :)

Back