• Thread starter Thread starter keith1982
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

keith1982

Reaction score
i dnt no bout any1 else...but so far...trying to download anything is a complete fk up....facepacks or tranfer updates or anything else!!!!....its just a fking balls....and iv talked too hundreds more on the same boat...uv gone and fkd everythin up...FOOTBALL MANAGER NEEDS 2 REMEMBER ITS ROOTS

Um....

The method for downloading and installing facepacks and other graphics is a fairly easy process and hasn't changed for a number of years, so i don't understand the 'remember its roots' comment.

As for transfer updates, there haven't been any transfers yet this season, so it's very unlikely that there are many user made updates about, and even more unlikely that you and hundreds of others are having trouble installing them. The official transfer updates will be released and updated automatically when the February patch is auto installed by steam.

You haven't actually said what your problem is, just had a non sensical rant. There is nothing wrong with the game based on your comments as you only appear to have problems with unofficial and 3rd party game add ons....

Last edited:
1. Addons are easy as gobbling down pie. But judging by your grammar, I don't doubt you are finding this difficult.

2. Hundreds of people? You probably don't even talk to your neighbors...

I don't know what game your playing but its simple drag and drop into the correct folder, maybe its your system

downloads are easy (unless you have a really slow computer) and fair enough there has been lots of transfers/staff moves over the past few months but if you are so worked up about that why don't you use the data editor and update it yourself? Thats what I do anyway

sorry peeps but that was my drunken mate who had the rant... didnt even notice the post till nw...i think his problem is that he dsnt like the STREAM thing lmao...dnt really no why but ther we go lol...iv just started the game so havnt downloaded anythin yet and havnt come across any probs...love this game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back