im gay..should i tell my parents?

• Thread starter Thread starter tejas2603
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to have to tell them at some point, you can't go you're whole life without them knowing. If they don't accept you for who you are then no offence but they are not good parents.

You're going to have to tell them at some point, you can't go you're whole life without them knowing. If they don't accept you for who you are then no offence but they are not good parents.

This. They'll have to find out at some point. The sooner the better.

I never told my parents I was straight.

Why should you have to tell yours that you are gay?

Tell Dunc, he'll take good care of you.

Tell them, when you're ready.

You definitely have to tell them some time, the sooner the better I think.

Why would you tell them ? Is being gay something different than being straight ?

I'm just shocked that the thread wasn't started by [Insert Name from list below].

• Dunc
  • Alfie
  • Billy
  • Sean
  • Lee
  • Becky
  • Jake
  • Tirath
  • Tirath's sister
  • Mike
  • Jack

Don't tell them - just die your hair pink and black and start mincing your way through the house listening to Bieber...they'll soon get the message.

I'm just shocked this thread wasn't made by Redders tbh.

Anyway, as long as you don't try and **** your dad, you should be fine.

I've got 3 kids mate and if one of them told me they were gay it wouldn't matter, they're my kids and I love them no matter what. Any good parent should feel the same.

Um why out of all the places did you ask the question on this site ?.

Think about it, would you rather tell all your mates or just ask people that you have never and will never meet. People find it easier to open up to strangers.

Anyway back to the original question, I think you should tell your parents before they hear it from somebody else. They would be hurt if they thought you couldnt confide in them. Its not going to be easy but you just have to be brave. At the end of the day there your parents and will love you no matter what. Just remember that. :)

Who didn't laugh after reading the title?

tbh, and it may sound a bit nasty, thought it may have been a wind up. Purely because there's been a few nutters on the loose this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back