Im going to be a DAD!

• Thread starter Thread starter TamMcCann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 1K

TamMcCann

Reaction score
Thought I'd write to let everyone know I'm going to be a Dad! So chuffed! Has anyone had any Children recently? This is my first and I can't wait :wub:.

Erm ok, to be honest I dont think iv seen you around here at all. Must just be in different circles :)

Anyway congratulations on the future arrival.

No children myself as of yet(that i know of). It was in the pipeline a few months ago with my ex but it wasnt to be and things ended soon after. I dont think there are too many parents on here that I know of except for cjacko and ajt09...

Condom break!!??

Seriously though, congrats

I look after 30 every day.....(teacher lol) if that counts!

Oh, and congrats mate lol....

P.S...who gives a **** if he's not in your circle! He's got some good news!

Congratulations man! Truely a gift. I don't have any children but i hope to have a few some day :)

P.S...who gives a **** if he's not in your circle! He's got some good news!

You clearly didnt read my post correctly. I simply stated the fact I hadnt seen him around before but that could be for a number of reasons. And I did congratulate him. Time and a place/this is neither

As Steve said I have a 9 month old daughter and although it was not planned my life has got 1,000,000 times better!!! The only word she says is Dad and it makes me so proud when she says it and she can crawl and pull herself up and ****** turn off my X box!!!! Seriously mate massive congrats, your life will change dramatically but in my eyes for the better.

Congratulations mate, it is certainly a wonderful feeling. Ive got a 15 month old daughter and to say its been the best time of my life is an understatement.

Enjoy it lad. It will truely be a life changer for the better. What you expecting/hoping for?

Congratulations mate, it is certainly a wonderful feeling. Ive got a 15 month old daughter and to say its been the best time of my life is an understatement.

Enjoy it lad. It will truely be a life changer for the better. What you expecting/hoping for?

I really want a wee boy mate so I can take him up to the footie lol :P! To be serious I just want a healthy baby, thats the main thing :).

PS Thanks to everyone for there messages :D.

I really want a wee boy mate so I can take him up to the footie lol :P! To be serious I just want a healthy baby, thats the main thing :).

PS Thanks to everyone for there messages :D.

I would have thought the same but got my own way with my girls middle name "Chelsea" and although she is only 9 months she actually likes watching football.

I would have thought the same but got my own way with my girls middle name "Chelsea" and although she is only 9 months she actually likes watching football.

Brainwash them from birth! XD Could be the next Mia Hamm!

Congrats man, I'm still childless but hoping to have one some day.... some day.

I have no idea who you are mate but welcome to the Base and congrats pal, I hope the child brings years of happiness to you and your missus :)

all the best :)

Congratulations not only on your impending arrival but also the fact your a Fm geek that could persuade a girl to sleep with you.

Back