Votes: 7 53.8%
  • normal christmas card

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • none at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

loyal royal1

Reaction score
right i fancie this women she is older than me but i dont know what to do or say to her im qutie a shy guy if i hardly ever talk to you especially if its a women and face to face so i would like some help. thnx (K)

if you like her that much im sure you will be able to build up enough courage to speak to her

Haha Plebbles,

Ask her what time her legs open?? ;)

there is always something to talk about. Say something really nice to her, just once though, because if you do it too many times, she'll start to think your creepy. Go for simple as well. Just say, your eyes look beautiful or something like that. If she loks at you wierdly then it's time to move on

btw some imformation i think she has split up her husband as he hardly ever comes round to the house so i dont think its work commitments as he works for asda

What the **** is she like 40??

Later im off to manchester :)

I chose sexy Christmas card as I think it would be a mixed reaction lol. But seriously, just a normal one.

18 and your hoping to go out with a 30 year old? Like the ambition, just be yourself, that's the most important thing

As far as I know, get to know the girl first, become friends with her and then go from there. You don't want to look like a **** so play it slow. Do you know the girl well or is it just at the stage where you just about recognize each other.

Back