Im in troible of being fired!

Reaction score
Hello, im playing as Bröndby IF (danish top team)
i just lost 9-0 and 8-0 to 2 teams..
What can i do to make my team better?

im playing 4-2-4

can anyone help?
just ask me for more details if needed.
Thanks

Post a screenshot of your team and tactic etc, but I would say the problem would definetly be 4-2-4 very hard to make that formation work IMO

Last edited:
I have only been sacked once and i have been playing since 2003. Something must be VERY off
post pics of tactic

you're likely being completely overrun in midfield. My recommendation (take it with a grain of salt, I'm at work, away from my FM computer...actually, don't even bother with this yet, I'm not sure about the settings, but I want to save the formation and play around with it.)

W-A DLF-S T-A W-S

DLP-S DLP-D

WB-S WB-A

CD-D CD-X

GK

That's 433 not 424, but I cannot work out the translations for player roles so cannot make suggestions sorry. Best advice I can give you right now is try playing a standard 442 it works well in game. Then for last 30 mins of game try a 4231 or something like that so players get used to it have a look round the tactic section at people's successful tactics for inspiration.

also what kind of team talks and press conferences etc do you use? Are you harsh?

Maybe I'm being over simplistic but half the team are not in their natural positions (both wingers and the midfield three), you only have one tactic and thus one way of playing, your not even fully fluid at that, moral looks like its going to nose dive...and with good reason.
Without loading up FM and looking at the team I'd say your trying to play a more technical game than the players are capable of given their current values. Prehaps a more disciplined and less fluid tactic?

Last edited:
Back