Im looking for a long term hardcore network game to join

Flamengo

Reaction score
Im looking for a long term hardcore network game to join. Id prefer to join an existing game a good few years in rather than a new game. Ive played online for years but fancy a new challenge versus new players. Any reliable games gimme a shout, no school kids please

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

I think its clear that people involved with serious online games dont go on fm base. Impossible to find a game that is played 5 out of 7 days a week and that is played for a good few hours rather than an hour or so here and there. Ill close this crappy thread in 24 hours if i dont find a reliable game to join or find 1/2 players to start a new game with 1/2 huamn players i all ready know.

ok mate will do, going to wait til 550 then try start or join something reliable for 6ish

will do

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

okay lads, whats best type of game hours for u? 6-late most nights?

I wanted to join ideally but i will host if need be, waiting another 15mins then going to load, 6- late, all friendlys holidayed, champiosnhip or prem teams, not the best teams in the league, challenge needed i feel

im new to network games, whats 6- late? but yeah ill join, want my email?

ah right okay, i understand, feel stupid now lol, whats your haimachi ip/password?:)

Who evers hosting chuck up the ham details and the pws ectra so we can start around 6