I'm looking for the tactic doctor (Fulham 5-2-3)

• Thread starter Thread starter tomsdreads
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

tomsdreads

Reaction score
Used almost the sames tactics on previous versions of the game with moderate success with City & Bayern, however just can't seem to get this one firing.

Looking to play 3 centre back, the centre one being a ball player.

2 wing backs who can attack or support.

Midfield 2, one ball winner and 1 box 2 box player.

Wide advanced playmakers/wingers/inside forwards supporting

Treq target man striker.

I'm aiming to get my team to play the ball in to Berbatovs feet and then run beyond him, just not quite working at the min. Any ideas?

Cheers, I have Rafeal Marquez who means I can slip between the 2 formations quite easily, however I'm still looking to get more from my wing backs, to allow the inside forwards to get involved more inside the box. I leave myself too open though with a back 4 so like the extra cover of a ball playing centre back.

Cheers, I have Rafeal Marquez who means I can slip between the 2 formations quite easily, however I'm still looking to get more from my wing backs, to allow the inside forwards to get involved more inside the box. I leave myself too open though with a back 4 so like the extra cover of a ball playing centre back.

Yeh sounds good bud, the wingers are instructed to supply to the target man, Danny Graham scored 23 goals in my Swansea save and I was only in January.

Let me know how you get on.

Stephen Kelly has been a revelation at right wing back. Thanks, results indifferent so far.

Can you post a screnshot of your results please on the tactic link? :)

Back