I'm playing the 50m challenge, help?

Reaction score
I'm playing a 50m challenge.

I deleted fulham from the premiership, created my own team with 6000 rep and 50m to spend with 500k for wages.
The challenge is to stay in the premiership.

here is my squad so far.

GK

Vincent Enyeama - 500k
Kevin Olimpa - 170k

DF

Sylvinho - 250K
Razvan Rat - 2.7M
Leo - 7.5M
Bobo Balde 35K
Julio Cesar Caceres - 3.5M
Miguel Salgado - 375K
Davide Santon - 1.2M Loan Fee

MF

Stephen Appiah - Free
Fabio Celestini - 250K
David Beckham - 5.25M
Rodrigo Possebon - 700K
Yuto Hyuboshi - 500k - This guy is a Japanese Re-gen - Epic Player
Diego Buonanotte - 6M
Vicente - 4.3M
Razvan Ochirosii - 180K
Rivaldo - 825K

ST

Alexis Sanchez - 7M
Javier Saviola - 3.6M
Christian Benitez - 3.2M

I am at Jan 1st. In 9th place
I'm also in the Semi Final of the League Cup

Top Scorer - Alexis Sanchez - 7
Most Assists - Alexis Sanchez - 6
MOM - Alexis Sanchez - 2
Best Average Rating - Leo - 7.05

Any thoughts on who I should sign?
I'm pretty sure I will avoid relegation, unless 3/4 key players are injured. So I wanna see if i can break the top 7.

how much have you got left to spend
I managed to get 6th in 1st season (H)

I started playing this a few weeks ago but once I started the league it crashed :/ I think I'll start again tonight. Who's the best players to sign? I'm looking for a few good English players, as I always end up buying Spanish players.

I have about 5M to spend, i got zucullini on a loan as well but signed him permanently for 500k. I have no reserve squad though so i get raped in the reserves league. What do you recon i should do.

I have about 5M to spend, i got zucullini on a loan as well but signed him permanently for 500k. I have no reserve squad though so i get raped in the reserves league. What do you recon i should do.

Leave the reserve league, next season don't enter a team in it until you have enough good young players to, in another 2 or 3 years? That's what I would do..

get humberto suazo 1.5mill- was my top scorer with 24 goals
dorin goian- 2mill - got 8 goals and was solid for me
skjelbred - 1.5mill - great player for the future, would push for 1st team spot atm

im thinking of selling saviola, hes just not getting played atm, Hyubosi can play RM/RAM/CF so is taking his place. I also was offered 9.2M for Vicente. I declined it at first but now im thinking if i get another offer I should sell him and buy another young LM.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

oh and as for english players im in the same boat as you lol. only beckham and my automatically generated youth team are english. grim for an english squad lol.
anyone you recommend i could replace sylvinho/salgado/rivaldo with as theyre getting beyond their usefulness

sign another right back and striker

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

btw am about 2 go on editor and then do this challenge
skjelbred is class also gioda zuccilini suazo mattock santon etc :)
deleting stoke as i cant stand them.

im gonna look into mattock, heard good things bout him. anyone got a screenshot of him in a few years time?
i used to live in stoke for 2 years when i went to uni there. grim place to live lol. not surprised ure gonna delete them

never been there just dislike them as a team
grim place 2 live :)

mattock does become really good. dont know how good though

mattock is top class. bought him for atletico madrid in my second season as an understudy to antonio lopez. but he's in the first team already gets forward and gets a few assists too

not missing out on much, they have a stupid accent and the girls are proper slappers. lol.

decided to sign zucillini and renew contracts of players that were performing. sylvinho is leaving in june so im thinking im gonna have to replace him, i just need to finish the season and find out how much i have to spend for next season.
may sell a few players too. ill keep yall updated

if your looking for an attacking mid you can get john fleck for 1mil i think

i think they ask for 1.5M used to sign him, but i got this japanese dude instead. i may get him for the reserves though

yup, i dont rate them really and figured it would make sense to keep all the top teams and some of the lower teams, either way ive finished the season now. placed 9th and was runner up in the league cup.
im pretty pleased with my results as i usually use top teams and i have a squad made from old fogies and young stars who arent strong enough to compete at the top yet.
possebon broke his legs so i was short in the middle from feb onwards but im hopefully gonna get a good budget and improve the squad. looking at obertan and villar atm, and want to make the santon loan permanent. need a left back and right back too.
gonna sell saviola as he got 3 goals this season. beckham was the top scorer though with 13.

for right back see if u have ivan bandalovski( cska sofia, bulgaria) jerome boateng, rafael.

for right back get Mikael Chretien from Nancy Lorraine and Morrocco dude!
and takayuki morimoto from catania as striker turns out class!

doing the challenge myself start of august
spent all the 50m!

gk- lobont, enyema, olimpia

def-lequi, gioda, mattock, jelle van damme, bandalovski, santon, tore reg, goian

mid-beckham, delph, celestini, daniel andersson, gustav svensson, thomas augu( AaB), razvan och, diego buonanotte, mota

st-suazo, sanchez, moses, christian benitez

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

for right back get Mikael Chretien from Nancy Lorraine and Morrocco dude!
and takayuki morimoto from catania as striker turns out class!

tht catania guy is wanted in real life, just had a good season in italy

Back