Im pretty sure England qualified for World Cup 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Dean25710
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone is getting brave behind a computer screen

I'm actually in front of my computer screen, if I sit behind it, I find it hard to look at all the stupid **** that comes from people like you, spamming this website with horrendous threads, akin to this one and 'hi i have 200m and im man city i need a center back and im in 2018'

You should all be put on an island together and bombed.

I'm actually in front of my computer screen, if I sit behind it, I find it hard to look at all the stupid **** that comes from people like you, spamming this website with horrendous threads, akin to this one and 'hi i have 200m and im man city i need a center back and im in 2018'

You should all be put on an island together and bombed.
hahahaa your just embarressing yourself mate. Seems you have nothing better to do then try and be brave on a forum. Grow up.

hahahaa your just embarressing yourself mate. Seems you have nothing better to do then try and be brave on a forum. Grow up.

Yeah I should grow up. I mean I spell like a 6 year old, my username was cleverly crafted by not 4 but 5 numbers I carefully selected from my keyboard, I post quality quality threads on the websites I visit, and rather than retort intellectually I'd rather switch to the subject of how different it woudl be in 'real life' when there's no computer screens. Phenomenal.

P.S Do you get paid every time you say brave? Get a thesaurus.

Last edited:
Yeah I should grow up. I mean I spell like a 6 year old, my username was cleverly crafted by not 4 but 5 numbers I carefully selected from my keyboard, I post quality quality threads on the websites I visit, and rather than retort intellectually I'd rather switch to the subject of how different it woudl be in 'real life' when there's no computer screens. Phenomenal.

P.S Do you get paid every time you say brave? Get a thesaurus.
pfft you troubled or something. Ok then when you said spamming this site, hardly as your status on here is bigger than mine. Indicating you actully spam it. Noo.. pretty sure that is me that you your talking about in that last po st. Havent you got nothing better to do on a friday than try and act a big man online

Will be a matter of time before he starts the predictable 'mum jokes'

Spam = quality, not quantity. Literally 30% of your posts have come today, in this thread. Not one of them has shown any sign of an IQ that tops 25. I've been on this site for years, so yes my post count is higher, but I'm glad we could get back to you indicating how different things would be in real life. I bet you're strong aren't you? Probably destroy me within seconds, people around you think you're psycho? So does every other bullshitter on the internet. If you're in an arguement online or even say a phone, and you constantly try to wind it back to a physical thing - and more amusingly in this case a hypothetical physical thing - that makes you the ***, not me. You can't adapt to this situation because you don't have the mental capacity to shut me up using words, so all you can do is make it seem as if I'm acting hard on the internet. Trust me if we were face to face, you probably would beat the **** out of me, but I would still make you look like a tool with such ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back