I'm Teething

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 837

Montanaro

Reaction score
Ugh, does anyone else get this?

I'm 24 and my wisdom teeth came in partially when I was a teenager. Back then I used to get packs and packs of skittles and stuff a few of them over my gums and chew (the hard shell and soft center felt amazing).

Now all of a sudden not even 1 hour ago, I've got the same sensation in the back of my jaws again. Anyone else know what this feels like? It's like a bad itch that you just can't help but scratch.

Drives me crazy, hope it goes away soon. Certainly don't want me wisdom teeth coming in further, would have to get them removed.

My wisdom teeth came through over the last year (18 years old) and by buggery did it hurt. People got used to me indiscriminately swearing as they broke through the skin a bit more. They've stopped now, don't make me think it isn't over yet. :(

I'm 22 and mine came through years ago (top and bottem) and I dont remember it hurting at all?? :S

Only problem i have now is they bite my cheeks and cut them!

I'm 23 and mine have never come through :D probably won't either.

I got lucky. Went to the dentist and he told me I had wisdom teeth. Didn't even know they were there. No pain or anything. Though I'd still like to have them out.

I had three impacting, got them all out in one hit, general anaesthetic, woke up, "hi mum, bye mum" nodded off for another 20 min, got cleared, got up and could have driven home.
The three other girls in that day were sat upright as soon as they woke the first time and all were dry retching in 5 minutes.

The body's growth cycles stop at around 24 Benno, there's still time to become a man. :D

I'm 22 and mine came through years ago (top and bottem) and I dont remember it hurting at all?? :S

Same problem. I can't eat normally, I always bite my cheeks and it hurts like **** :S

Some people's fit, some don't, some hurt, others don't. You got a bit lucky there.

Didn't have a problem today...except after I was eating some grilled chicken, I got the slight sensation of needing something to massage the gums around my wisdom teeth.

Back