"I'm unhappy, he's unhappy, everyone's unhappy"

SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
Seriously i'm this close to taking this game and putting it in the trash.. Complaints, complaints and more complaints.. I was undefeated until the end of the January transfer window when Strootman, Pjanic and Florenzi decided to say that i failed to buy good players (Bought Marquinhos and Digne) and they wanted to go to Utd, and City because they want to win the UCL despite the fact that both those teams aren't in the UCL. Now everyone's unhappy and they can't play for ***** anymore, seriously i had a chance with 3 shots with a wide open goal and they managed to miss those 3 shots.. i've lost 4 of my last 5 against teams i dominated away from home..

well, i tried the same, just in Leverkusen... I bench the 4 unhappy playes for 6 weeks, and one bye one i put them on the team again. i ende up winning the liga by 2 points, and now all are happy, the ones that wanted to go now, i just pot a big number on the transfer now...

Not only very unrealistic, but also very annoying. I'm disappointed too about relations with players and I think dialogs are a mockery.

The fact you cant even speak to the players when they're unhappy is ludicrous. You see them every day in training ffs i'm pretty sure you'd be able to have a quick chat with them.

The fact you cant even speak to the players when they're unhappy is ludicrous. You see them every day in training ffs i'm pretty sure you'd be able to have a quick chat with them.

So much this.. it's like they're a bunch of 8 year olds

maybe organise a group hug session to help improve morale?

I won the league first season with Liverpool and jesper cillesan moaned cos he wanted to go to sporting Lisbon cos they were a bigger club and he wanted to win the champions league

look like everyone is facing this problem including me. i have encountered this so many times and would put them on bench for some matches to have the best team overall morale. They will definitely come back to "Happy" when the team plays well, that's for sure. dont be so frustrated dude. good luck ;)

My best one was when a player stated they were unhappy and needed to move to Man City so they can play European Football, I asked him to give me til the end of the season, I guarantee I will have us in the Champions League within 1 season, he agrees this is acceptable, but if I don't succeed he will be off. Fair enough I thought.. The next day the mug goes and hands in a transfer request as I have not kept my promise and he moans to the key members of the team, bringing my entire squads morale down, apparently they were unhappy with the way I had treated the player.

Needless to say off he went to City, they finished 8th with no European qualification.. we finished 4th and got through to the groups stages. Every Cloud XD

managing hull 1st season, Liverpool bid for Huddlestone, I let him go Jelavic and Aluko became unhappy I sold key player, reload then I kept him, he became unhappy complain to teammate and some of the players became unhappy too

Back