Im west ham

• Thread starter Thread starter Jackanator
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K

Jackanator

Reaction score
Hey, I'm West Ham and i've just started my second season and i've got a £15 mil budget anybody got any advice on who to sign or sell?
Thanks

Well 1st put a screen shot of you team on so we no who you have and where you need to improve

Well we could be saying he need to buy a ST and he could have torres & villa

Blackburn got relegated, as did Hull City and Stoke City, so i was think of going after Santa Cruz

Well looks like you need a new ST hmmm Cardozo Or Artem ( cant spell his last name some one will no who i mean )

look at the clubs that got sent down go raid there team

Improvements needed in defence particualrly at Full-back, i'd sign Miguel Torres of Madrid and Taye Taiwo, there both ecellent at going forward and defending. I'd also sign a Striker, someone like Marquinhos or Laureta. Then i would perhaps get a better back up for Green, i recommened Lasse Staw.

cool skin what is it yu got a link? btw i'd sign a full back maybe garrido at city usually get him cheap.

Yes lol. Could you tell me also how to post a thread, i'm new to this thing lol.

most definately a ST. um Santa Cruz is a good idea, why not try Laurito, Marquinhos, Cardozo, Milevski, Selezynov maybe even Van Nistelrooy for a seasons loan, Trezeguet?
Alexandr Prudnikov, Victor irineu, Victor Manon, the Hulk!

also maybe a good AMR is in order, Thiago Neves is class, Santon is good.
but def need to get striker, sell Cole, he is kak, get a big strong player to play together to compliment Ashton

Back