Immense Defense

• Thread starter Thread starter jordyoffy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

jordyoffy

Reaction score
Usually no matter who i manage i end up playing with a control or attack strategy, so i felt doing something different and the result has been finishing 2nd place in my 1st season with rennais ith the best defense in the division and now mid way the through the 2nd ive conceded only 2 goals in 15 league games.

View attachment 231869 View attachment 231868

As you can see its hardly too defensive as im still among the top scorers in the division, in the first seaon pitroipa finished the ligue top scorer.
Anyway with every single tactic on here promises 48 billion goals i thought some people might want something a it diferent so heres how it works:

View attachment 231870
The most important thing about this tactic is that you have fast wingers who have fairly good teamwork stats as a lot of the goals from this tactic come from one winger crossing it to the other, one of the DM's being a good playmaker will help a lot too (mvilla the beast ;))

if anyone wants to try it and give feedback or show me your impressive defense that would be interesting :)

theres not any advanced changes you just need to copy what the screenshot says, what team you doing it with? :)

Looks interesting. Will give it a go. Not sure about the team yet, though.

Back