Status
Not open for further replies.

IronTusk

Reaction score
I am just wondering if anyone knows for sure if its possible to import training from FM 10 to 11?

I have tried and it did not work and guessing due to the training changes it will not be possible?

I still use the same formation/tactics as I used to in 09! haha (yes I switch it to classic view which is probably a bit backwards)

i don't believe so, it wouldn't let me :S

No, it isn't. Then again, it's not like it's difficult to tweak schedules.

managed to import my 10.3 tactic from Fm10 to FM11 demo and works ok, although i'm sure it's needs tweaking with the new game and will most likely do a new one when the full release comes out...

just copy the old one from your FM10 tactic folder to the FM11 one and it worked fine for me.

if you really cant copy across, then just print off the screens from the old version and copy the detail manually into the tactic screens and create with a new name.

managed to import my 10.3 tactic from Fm10 to FM11 demo and works ok, although i'm sure it's needs tweaking with the new game and will most likely do a new one when the full release comes out...

just copy the old one from your FM10 tactic folder to the FM11 one and it worked fine for me.

if you really cant copy across, then just print off the screens from the old version and copy the detail manually into the tactic screens and create with a new name.

Don't mean to be rude but why don't people read the effin OPs

And No you can't import training schedules but IanC's are good

Last edited:
You cant use any training schedules from FM10 as they have changed it.

I think the thing to do, is use IanC's for FM11. They're very good :)

The OP has been answered; tactics can be imported, training can not.

Status
Not open for further replies.