Impossible to score solo goals on FM14?

• Thread starter Thread starter James1517
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

James1517

Reaction score
I've been playing FM14 for a while now, but one thing (it may be a bug) is that when i have a creative/flair player for example, ronaldo, robben, messi, they will go on these solo runs beating three or four defenders, one and one with the keeper and?they either sky it or just hit it straight at the keeper or side netting. its ridiculous nearly three seasons with newcastle and i have some top players with good composure and they do loads of these solo runs but can never score them, is anyone else experiencing the same?

I've been playing FM14 for a while now, but one thing (it may be a bug) is that when i have a creative/flair player for example, ronaldo, robben, messi, they will go on these solo runs beating three or four defenders, one and one with the keeper and?they either sky it or just hit it straight at the keeper or side netting. its ridiculous nearly three seasons with newcastle and i have some top players with good composure and they do loads of these solo runs but can never score them, is anyone else experiencing the same?

Not me. It depends on your player role, style of play. I noticed if your Mentality is 'Attacking' and with 'Highest Tempo' shout. They very likely to do the above.

Buy FM13 simple mate FM14 ME is pish

Back