As an Arsenal fan i just started a game with them aswell but cant decide between darren bent for £8M or steven jovetic for £15M which yuou think Scotty? :)

As an Arsenal fan i just started a game with them aswell but cant decide between darren bent for £8M or steven jovetic for £15M which yuou think Scotty? :)

How much budget do you have? I would say Jovetic, but £15m is alot for Arsenals budget... definatly wouldn't buy Bent though :D

I have £27M, I offered £10M plus Chamakh for Jovetic and they accepted so i went ahead with that :)

Only reason i was intrested in Bent was because he is a class poacher and i was trying to keep my signings English but £10M is a steal I.M.O :)

I have another problem now though, i hate Manchester City as they always buy our good players and i have a £24M offer from them for Tomas Vermaelen and i love the Verms but £24M is a lot for a defender but i dont know if i should sell him or not :/

Last edited:
I have £27M, I offered £10M plus Chamakh for Jovetic and they accepted so i went ahead with that :)

Only reason i was intrested in Bent was because he is a class poacher and i was trying to keep my signings English but £10M is a steal I.M.O :)

I have another problem now though, i hate Manchester City as they always buy our good players and i have a £24M offer from them for Tomas Vermaelen and i love the Verms but £24M is a lot for a defender but i dont know if i should sell him or not :/

That exact thing happened to me, Man City kept coming in for Vermaelen. IMO £24 isn't a massive amount for a top CB (I recently bought Chiellini for £30m) So I wouldn't sell him, and definitely not for less than £30m!

And yeah, Chamakh and £10m for Jovetic is an absolute BARGAIN!! You've done great to get him for that!

About trying to get English signings... make sure you don't do what Liverpool did in real life LOL (Overspend on average players just because they're English!! :p)

Your defenders are fine. Szczesny is your problem. Even the star rating shows it. If i remember correctly his PA was -9, so that's like, 150-175? You propably rolled closer to 150 so he's never going to be that good, plus his hidden atributes are very mediocre.

That exact thing happened to me, Man City kept coming in for Vermaelen. IMO £24 isn't a massive amount for a top CB (I recently bought Chiellini for £30m) So I wouldn't sell him, and definitely not for less than £30m!

And yeah, Chamakh and £10m for Jovetic is an absolute BARGAIN!! You've done great to get him for that!

About trying to get English signings... make sure you don't do what Liverpool did in real life LOL (Overspend on average players just because they're English!! :p)

I know haha, i dont want to buy another Andy Carroll flopper buy panic buying but my main philosophy is bringing through young players from inside the squad and train them to be great so i think the only real signings i have made is luke shaw, nathaniel clyne, robbie cotton and stevan jovetic and all for under £15M :)

Your defenders are fine. Szczesny is your problem. Even the star rating shows it. If i remember correctly his PA was -9, so that's like, 150-175? You propably rolled closer to 150 so he's never going to be that good, plus his hidden atributes are very mediocre.

Szczesny is only my backup goalkeeper, Mandanda is my first XI goalkeeper...