improvements?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 706

Dicko1878

Reaction score
i created my football team and placed them in the championship. similar to the fm-base database i gave myself 60mil to play with and a 600k wage budget.
im sitting pretty at the top of the league 9 points clear of reading and i was wondering what needs to be improved with my squad if i get promoted (likely) to avoid relegation next season. any advice would be great :D

picture.php

Last edited:
it depends on how your season goes, if you dont concede alot then you should defenetly improve your defence how ever you go up but not every position in that area because it i think you already know why its not very good to buy lots of players in a small amount of space. a good idea is to get a few friendlies with premiership clubs and see how you do. if you dont score against them then you should probably think about your attacking side. also have a good think about how the teams play in the premiership, if your playing a very attacking team then try and stay very solid with some attack, you may just nick a goal against liverpool and win 1-0 ;)

dunno if this would count like but ive reached the final of the league cup and to be fair i had a fairly easy run, leeds, qpr, blackburn ,villa and sunderland. and didnt concede against the prem teams.

you got a very good team there =)

just try to sell darius vassel and buy someone like krivetz our alexis sanchez

Back