Improvements

• Thread starter Thread starter ghoggeng
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 500

ghoggeng

Reaction score
Graphics should really reeeally be more like fifa manager! Its getting a little boring in the length just watching Top top players like nani, ronaldo never do any kinds of tricks or shows anything of dribling skills.

The other thing that would make this alot more fun, cuz i have a couple of friends playing aswell, and we always talk about which one of us has the better team. It should be possible to challenge a friend with the current team on your save, and play against your friends current team.

There should also be more things to say to your players, lets say it is in the 60'th minute and you dont wanna take out Rooney but he's playing very bad, maybe some kind of words that would maybe give him a boost!

Why not just play Fifa Manager then?

Cause fifa manager is terrible :P The whole graphics thing doesnt bother me, i use 2d view all the time as it gives me a better idea of how my whole team is moving and playing, not just those in camera shot. However, i agree about the 60th minute thing, i think you should be able to give some kind of talk mid game, ie shouting from the touchline, even if it is just "Get your head in the game" or "calm down" kinda thing.

Back