In Bochum, from Bochum, for Bochum! ...

Hunkut

Reaction score
Introduction

Hi, I'm Hunkut and this my first story from FM 2020. In real life I played football and I'm amateur climber. I'm Everton fan. Now I began adventures in german town Bochum

Panorama view of Bochum

Bochum.jpg

First part

VfL Bochum

VfL_Bochum_logo.svg.png

VfL Bochum now played in 2. Bundesliga. Famous player was Stefan Kuntz. Bochum played 1. Bundesliga in the season 2010/2011.

Club vision.

Their club visions were acceptable. I was a little worried that I had no way to strengthen club. The only option was to move a few young players from the youth team

Transfers.

Because the transfer and wage budgets were very limited. Nobody left the club and nobody came.

Tactics.

I prefer attacking style. Formation 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 and her variations.

Friendly matches

Before the season we played 9 friendly matches. Big surprise for me was the creativity of the players. Creativity was basic stone of victories over Feyenoord, AZ Alkmaar and Fulham.

Players

Key player is ofensive midlefielder Thomas Eisfeld. It was very difficult, keep him in the club, but he signed new three years contract. Captain is central defender Patrick Fabian and vice-capitain is central midlefielder Anthony Losilla. Ofensive leaders Thomas Eisfeld and Silvère Ganvoula.

Young players. More potential has
Armel Bella-Kotchap and Moritz Römling.

Last edited: