wkdsoul

Reaction score
Anyone else has this issue? it was working in thei game the other day, i thought it was due to a steam connectiong but i'm online with that...

Hi.
Im from Denmark. I have a problem. 2 times today i spent a lot of time updating transfers for the danish league in the iditor. The transfer window is closed, so great idea.
But after some time, all my updates are gone, and i have to do it all again:-(. Also in the editor, my manually updates are gone and im frutrated right now. Waste of time!
What is wrong?

Please contact me, in Danish if possible.

Kasper Willatzen

In game editor, isn't that cheating (not trolling, genuinely asking)

Hi.
Im from Denmark. I have a problem. 2 times today i spent a lot of time updating transfers for the danish league in the iditor. The transfer window is closed, so great idea.
But after some time, all my updates are gone, and i have to do it all again:-(. Also in the editor, my manually updates are gone and im frutrated right now. Waste of time!
What is wrong?

Please contact me, in Danish if possible.

Kasper Willatzen

Kasper - Verify your steam files.

Arazar - Yep, depending what you use it for. But the stats arent perfect, some need amending some dont. I bought it to see what it would do. Id prefer a kit editor so i can make the team new ones each season, but what can you do.. It was there I tried it, doesnt do much to be effective, but i paid for it, i wanted it to work at least :)