In-Game Managers you hate?

• Thread starter Thread starter MarcLUFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2K

MarcLUFC

Reaction score
A thread to see who really annoys you in your games. I find Harry Redknapp to be a complete *****, always attempting to outbid me for players, and praising my own in order to unsettle them. also Fergie always has something negative to say in the media about me, even when i've not done anything to him. the bastards... then there's Mark Hughes, a hellish cocktail of the two previous.

whoever is managing man city always knicks my players :(

Roy Keane. Slags me off and Ipswich always give me a hard time when I play them. :'(

Paulo Bento always trys to diss me in the media

A thread to see who really annoys you in your games. I find Harry Redknapp to be a complete *****, always attempting to outbid me for players, and praising my own in order to unsettle them. also Fergie always has something negative to say in the media about me, even when i've not done anything to him. the bastards... then there's Mark Hughes, a hellish cocktail of the two previous.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Absolutely hate Harry Redknapp! Always trying to be the 'better manager', then when you go and beat Tottenham he praises the Man of the Match, or goal scorer or whatever. I just gloat then. Doesn't reply. <)<)

how about brown nosers too? steve tilson has an epic man-crush on me, when he was inevitably sacked from southend i brought him in as my assistant.

i hate steve bruce he always seem to dismiss my title challenge when i am a big team

Ian Bogie, Gateshead manager always has a go but we still manage to stuff em' :D, and also there now former manager Lee McMohn started having a go, after playing a pre-season friendly.... Sad or what :L

I find Harry Redknapp to be a complete *****,

*****?? lol, i can imagine what that's a cross between ;)

in fm 07 it used to be louis van gaal, always used to ***** about me.
Not a big fan of steve tisdale i think he's called, southend manager.

In 09, it was Jimmy Calderwood. Absolute ****, always tried to anger my players, get them to play bad. Then, when we win, he STILL goes at it, says it's a fluke, I gloat, no response :D

Erik Hamrén (Rosenborg) was always a ***** to me when i go Vålerenga. Jimmy Calderwood, Craig Levein and bucking Paatelained ALWAYS slagged me off in the media, saying i couldn't mount a serious challenge as Celtic.

Sam Allardyce. Absolute ****** on the game, I beat him like 4-0 at home or something so he says we were **** and lucky.

haha you said ***** :), my official word of the day :),

I'm agreeing with Jimmy Calderwood, he's a ***** ;)

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

that was to chaz btw

Sam Allardyce and Gary Megson... so just like real life!

Was especially pleasing when I then thumped Bolton 3-0 with 70% of possession and a 90% pass completion

Back