Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Shaktar

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Celtic

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

jrsadler

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in need of a new challenge preferably with a foreign team... But unsure of what Nation and the what Club to go as. Above is a poll with the clubs I have selected myself but am unsure on which one to pick. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.... Cheers!!

I'd say go for Malaga, try and overhaul Madrid and Barcas dominance.

I'd say Napoli, due to their class attacking force, loyal fan base and low expectations. I'm currently managing Lazio in Serie A, and the league is really fun; there are many class teams in it!

Dortmund, Porto, Ajax, Shakhtar and Celtic will be boring, since you will end up winning the league easily every season (perhaps with the exception of Dortmund, which will be tough but you should be able to win the league).

I don't know anything about Dinamo, but they have little reputation and I find that really boring; you're in Europe and all, but can't seem to sign anyone!

I find teams like Man City, PSG, Malaga boring as there is no sense of achievement, but Malaga would be my second choice here; you could have a go at breaking the Barcelona-Real Madrid monopoly. Hope this helped!

- PZW

Bilbao because they can only sign Basque players and Spanish players who are 16 years or younger.

Ive done Porto, its fun but easy to win the league and possible to win the champ league after 2 years and a few additions. Dortmund have a fantastic squad and good young players but the German league is tougher as has been said you will have a good chance of winning the league but would need to strengthen to go for champ league. Personally i`d got for Napoli should be a good challange and although there are some good players u`d need to build on them to challenge for the league.

Tbh none of those teams are too challenging. I'd go for Malaga out of the ones you have picked there but even they are meant to have a decent wad of cash to improve things.

Malaga, break the dominance of Real and Barca :D

You should go with Ajax, winning the national league isn't hard, you could win it the first season and keep on winning them. But, winning the CL is a pain in the ***. The gap between the football in Holland and the CL is massive. Try to close that gap and win the CL.

Back