In need of a quality Advanced Forward. (Season 3-Budget:44 M-LFCMarshallUpdate)

Turkyilmaz

Reaction score
I'm on my 3rd season with Galatasaray SK. Last season,i managed to get the championship spot in UEFA Europa League. I've got same goal for this season,too. At least playing final in UEFA League.. I've signed with Ruben Jenssen,Timo Gebhart in summer transfer window,there are couple of days remaining for the end of transfer window and i want to make a big move,adding a quality forward to my starting eleven..but there's a problem..low team reputation! I've got 44 Million to spend but couldn't make a big signing yet. Tried to sign with Leandro,Leandro Damiao,Eduardo,Lacina Traore but all of them ended with an unsuccesful result.

I'll be glad hearing your suggestions..thanks!

not worth 12mil usually get him for like 3mil. erm yayo sanogo. jay rodriquez, kevin doyle usually does good

Scouts told me that they don't have what it takes to play in first 11 on my team..i think i should let Burak Yilmaz stay in the club,pray for him to have a good season! :p

Bought Leigh Griffiths for a back-up role,also got Kevin de Bruyne for 6M (what a bargain)..

Spending that money on a quality CB seems like a better choice now..

leigh griffiths play him alot!! just watch his stats go mental he scored alot of goals for me in championship and premier league