In Need of Improvements (Mostly Strikeforce)

thelegend50

Reaction score
Me and my mate are currently doing a season online and have rigged the spending, so that's not an issue (6) but I've finished my first season as Tottenham in 4th and my defence has done me proud but my strike force has been shameful and most of them of which are all fm-base recommendations. I'll post up my team with subs and if you could make some suggestions (realistic ones please, because alot of big players wouldn't join me).

GK - Gomes
LB - Srna
CB - Gillardino (Probably my best player)
CB - Thiago Silva
RB - Corluka
LW - Zhirkov
CM - Joue Moutinho
ACM - Matias Fernandez
RW - Bentley
ST - Pogrebynak (11 goals first season)
ST - Podolski (9 goals)

Subs :
GK - Leo Franko
LB - Gareth Bale
CM - Miguel Veloso
(A)CM - Luka Modric
ST - Cardozo (11 goals)
ST - Pavlyuchenko (11 goals)
ATM - Giovani Dos Santos

Any help is appreciated, obviously I have had a good first season (despite coming behind Arsenal on goal difference :@) but I could really do with a striker who can get me 20+ goals in my second season and I would also like a better ACM as Fernandez and Modric have been dissapointing.

Cheers :P

give modric and fernandez a second season to blend in , how much have you got to spend on a striker

Ok I think I'll make an approach for Benzema as Lyon just won the Champions league :)

i would suggest get riquelme for cm and get balotelli as your right winger best i have ever had excelent in corners free kicks etc. aguero as striker

carlos vela is the best player in my game and im a season in on arsenal:D:D all i did was play him every game and he got prem top goalscorer and europe top goalscorer and was name second in the player of the year awards. hes worth 35m now but onur game he probs worth like 10 cus arsenal dont play him

Back