In need of striker or left winger

• Thread starter Thread starter United Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 4K

United Man

Reaction score
i recently started a career with Man Utd and signed Sakho, Asenjo and Moutiniho
i mainly need a left winger was thinking about David silva but he is too expensive..... any cheaper options:S
also i could do with a cover striker who scores goals when coming off the bench

On my game I rotate Nani & Tosic. Both quality players. And since they're already in the squad, they don't cost anything

Yep, Tosic and Nani for LW.

For backup striker that can score goals, use Danny Welbeck, to increase his ability and potential for the future.

Tosic becomes great but you could sell off Nani and buy Guardado for about 18m and for your striker try someone like Balotelli, Paloschi, Kikin Fonseca, Vela, Cardozo, Pongrebnyak

u dnt need another striker uve got berba, rooney, tevez nd ronaldo lol

Lewandowski 1.2m , Laurito 1.3m(get him at the end of the season), Smolov 300k, Keirrison 5m.

razvan ochirosii from romania. a very versatile left winger and can score set pieces.

alexis sanchez but get him in your 1st season cos after then his price tag flys up!

Vargas all the way. After 1 season or maybe even in january for about 8mil. Hes untouchable. World-class after 2 seasons. Scores freekicks, longshots, something daft like 22 assists last season and he can finish aswell.

which club is vargas starting at??

left wing get Denilson from Palmeiras!

you defo dont need a left wingers..tosic turn out to be class..

Back