INCREDIBLE Park The Bus Tactic . Winning Real Madrid 3-0 with 30% Possession

RealLife

Reaction score
This is one of the most difficult tactics to make. Winning a game with between 25-35% possession had seemed to be impossible on FM until now.
The way I was thinking to make this tactic is incredibly realistic. Its based on forcing the opponent to play out wide and play aggressive there to win the ball and counter.

IMPORTANT 1: The opposition instructions is the most important thing (Look at the pictures below)
IMPORTANT 2: TELL YOUR TEAM RELAX DURING THE GAME. Just like real life when a team doesn't have the ball they get frustrated. So it's important to tell them to concentrate and relax so they stick to the gameplan.

I have only played one game and that is vs Real Madrid in the super cup. And during that game, the highlights were just as looking at a real-life football match. I forced them to play out wide and they only had long-range shots, and my counter-attacks were incredibly dangerous. I was 1-0 up at half time with 24 % possession and they didn't have a single chance.

It would be great if someone could use this tactic for a whole season and then post the results here! I just don't have enough time to play FM for a whole season.

Link to tactic: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fei7r6d37344msh/4-4-1-1 Park The Bus.fmf

Sharing a tactic after one match? Are you trolling or something

No offence mate, but i'm not sure what your expecting here?! 1 match, in which the opposition had significantly more shots than you, and you played as the might of Man U. It might be worth a bit of time had it been a much smaller club, or it had been proven for a number of games!!

Yeah this is just you being lucky. It happens :)
Same goes for you losing a game where you have the stats R. Madrid has vs you right now.