Independent Game Developer in need of you

Studio Qi

Reaction score
Hello all, writing to you from Montreal. We are Studio Qi a small studio hailing from Montreal with 5 very dedicated developers (plus one Producer). We started out back in November 2014 by launching a game called The Virtual League of Hockey. The title kind of gives away what it is about. You all know the saying “When in Rome…”. For Montreal it would go “When in Montreal, do hockey!”. So far about 80k gamers from around the world have joined.

In the summer of last year we started working on the football version of our game which we launched in January of this year. It is starting to take shape and we’re now in desperate need of some qualified feedback. This is where you come in.

In short we want to build an amalgam of Footy Management and Social platform. As an owner you take control of a team, and you play your matches in real time against other fans. We just breached the 20 000 registered user hurdle. Before going overboard with new feature galore, we want to get some feedback on the existing ones. We're also prepping a Rugby version of our game, more on that on a different forum...

We have prepared this form that we’d need you to fill out after a short exploration of our game.

https://goo.gl/forms/BKOPyivwzxFuoJz82

We’re a startup, so can’t afford paying you cold hard cash, but for those that want, we’ll gladly load up your created team with goodies once you have created it, there’s a field in the form for you to add your team name.

Thank you so much for your help
[video=youtube;BCI0xX2MnaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCI0xX2MnaM[/video]

If your game is as good as your copywriter, I'll pass. Comma missing in second sentence, bizarre random capitalization all over the place, first paragraph is some barely coherent rambling. I'm not being a **** here, I realize you're probably all programmers, but you need to pass the wheel to someone who can write something else than code. With a pitch like this, I wouldn't bother even if you actually offered money, because frankly you look like bunch of amateurs.

Last edited: