INF Clairefontaine

• Thread starter Thread starter mersk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 9K

mersk

Reaction score
Ok, I've been googling this without finding a good answer. I'm in March 2015, and have had all the french leagues added from the start. Still INF Clairefontaine has yet to produce a single regen. This is the third year in a row they're all greyed out.

Does anyone have a better answer than "you just have to wait"? It's not that I mind waiting, it's just that I would like to know why they are all greyed out. Is it random? Is it a bug? Would I have to start a new game (that's not gonna happen)? This is what the squad looks like when I view it:

View attachment 288302

Erm why do you care?

Just out of interest, are you from there or something?

And I don't know btw

Because they produce awesome regens. Or at least they did on occasion in previous versions.

Not sure if this will help but do you have the French leagues as playable?

That's on the OP. Although I think you need to load all players based in France as well.

I figured that all players based in France would be loaded automatically when playing with a large database and all french leagues loaded? If not, how do I fix it?

its because, they always produce beast regens. in fm 12 got a beast centre back and winger from them.

I figured that all players based in France would be loaded automatically when playing with a large database and all french leagues loaded? If not, how do I fix it?
You'd have to start a new game and click custom database.

You'd have to start a new game and click custom database.

****, that sucks. No way I'm starting a new game when I'm almost done with third season and everything is going so well. Thanks anyway, at least I know it for next time.

Back