inFamous

Raikan007

Reaction score
infamous_logo.jpg

I bought this game on Tuesday afternoon (exchanged my Skate 3 and Tiger Woods 10) from my local Game Zone.

I am not a huge fan of the "Hack n Slash" type gameplay like Dante's Inferno and Darksiders etc as it is rather tedious, monotonous and unchallenging...

I had not read too many reviews of the game when it came out but I did know that I wanted to play it....

You wake up in the middle of this city not knowing what had happened, except that now you have the powers of a Super-Hero, it is up to you what you decide to do with it....

I am thoroughly enjoying it so far, great characters, great story so far (believable) and it grips you right from the start, I thought I was Cole (main Characters name)

The gameplay is fluid and challenging while the open world of the city is fun to explore (but not that large) there seem to other city around the island as well.

The Karmic gauge is what makes this game not unique, but believable, everything you do has consequences and you can either choose to be the City's saviour or its destroyer...

This game is a must play for anyone really, it has the perfect mix of action, adventure and cinematic/comic book story telling as well which is great.

inFamous 2 is due for release in June 2011, 7th to be precise...

My score:

9.2/10

Read the Review:
Gamespot

Gameplay Video:
[video=youtube;6Fmz1Uqskyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fmz1Uqskyk[/video]

Screenshots:
942025_20090520_790screen034.jpg

Looks awesome, Graphics look good, doubt wether it's better than Skate 3 though ;)

it's only 720 though, Skate 3 is 1080p :) but there are a few glitches but completely overshadowed by the awesomeness of the game so far..

I've had it on ps3 for about a year and like all my ps3 games, I've probably played about an hour. It's good though. But my ps3 is basically a dvd player until I get more time to go on it (bank holidays soon :) )

still having a great time playing this game, GF away for a couple of days so its PS3 and ECL all night tonight!!

inFamous 2 looks INSANE!! definately pre-ordering it....

[video=youtube;Jdo15OoZJOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdo15OoZJOU[/video]

I've always looked at this game and not been sure whether to get it, you won me over, just in time for exams as well >.<

Yeah Infamous was and is still one of my fav games on PS3 can't wait for Infamous 2 it looks ever better

I finished it over the weekend and I must say, it was extremely enjoyable and was a great game! one of the best I have played this year so far.... I am playing CoD - Black Ops now and I enjoyed inFamous more so far....

cant wait for the second installment :)