inflated transfer prices for man city?

woody3011

Reaction score
irl Man City are always going to pay over the odds for players but can you use this to benefit yourself if Man City are after a player of yours in FM?

I offered Alan Smith to clubs for 7 mill at end of first season and several clubs were after him so decided to up to price to 12 mill... man city accepted and signed him was this because it was City or is it because several teams wanted him ? has this happened to anyone else or does anyone use this ?

Both really, there was competition for him, but man city are rich anyway so it was no bother to them.

yep if city are interested ina player you can negotiate to a high porice and they will take him.

has anyone negotiated a ridiculous deal? I think 12+ million for Alan Smith is outrageous

cityy enquired about michael dawson i sid 19mil they came up with it

City bought Titus Bramble of me for 4m.

Laughed myself to sleep.

Juankolovski for 9m, i giggled the moment he accepted the contract.

Does it work the other way also? Seems to me City tend to sell players they don`t need pretty cheap.
I got Jo to Dortmund second season for just a tad over 2M and he was worth quite a bit more.

always buy joe hart for about £3m!!

and jo for about £1.5m after a season

They bought Maicon off of me for 62 Million in the second season once.

has anyone negotiated a ridiculous deal? I think 12+ million for Alan Smith is outrageous

think £1.2m is outrageous for him

but if Man ****** want someone, then hold them to ransom, they so stupid they would pay it and more

johnnybhoy87]always buy joe hart for about £3m!!

and jo for about £1.5m after a season

I always go for Hart, he appeared on the transfer list for like 2.2m, and he was brilliant for me till Arsenal kept hounding him with speculation, eventually sold him for 10m and replaced him with Ochoa but then got Akinfeev on a free so was made up.