• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 707
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will1981

Reaction score
I have created this thread to allow members to discuss any infractions they have recieved on the site.
I feel this will help other members to get a better idea of site rules and what things can lead to infractions and bans etc.
If a MOD thinks this thread shouldn't be on FM-Base please post on here and I will delete it. (please dont infract me for creating it, I have searched and there are no similar threads to this on the site).

You know it will get closed in a minute ! with you possibly infracted

Why does this deserve a thread? If the mods feel you deserve an infraction, you deserve an infraction. Suck it up, and don't do it next time.

We've said on numerous occasions. If any member has an issue with an infraction or a warning that they have been given, please take it up with us via the private message system.

As for clarifying the rules, they are pretty simple to follow. The only time there could possibly be confusion is when we choose to infract you for something that isn't specifically laid out as a rule, but tbh if we have to do that, you have probably done something really stupid and are deserving of the infraction.

The OP was not infracted for this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back