CJKlufc1999

Reaction score
At the end of the season the board always set initial budgets so that you know how much you get to spend. well this happened for me for almost every season except my latest one. For some reason the board haven't given me this and so I only have what is left over from the previous season. is this a mistake and is there a was I can get the money I deserve.
Also I am in the premier league with leeds and have just achieved my highest ever finish so surely I should be give a lot of money???

what date is it... it will prob be due later, but position in the league makes a little difference, TV and CL group is the big bucks.

I sometimes get budgets given straight away, and sometimes I have to wait until I set the season expectations.

I have already done my season expectations and it would only give me extra money on what I had left over from the last season. i'm currently at 28/6/2022

I have already done my season expectations and it would only give me extra money on what I had left over from the last season. i'm currently at 28/6/2022

Check your budget/buying history
Do you tend to buy over 36-48 month payments, have you won anything,

Check your budget/buying history
Do you tend to buy over 36-48 month payments, have you won anything,

I always buy my players upfront. There is only one player where I have to pay 3 million over 48 months. also I didn't win anything but got to semi-final of FA cup, quarter final of champions league and finished 3rd in the table.

check the finance in/outgoings see what came in and where the board sent it.

check the finance in/outgoings see what came in and where the board sent it.

Just checked the finance and the club got more income than expenditure.
Anyways Man city just bought the best player at my club triggering his release clause so I have money now.
Cheers for trying to help.