• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech has been ruled out for up to four weeks with a knee injury.

More...

I guess we'll be watching Hilarious Hilario for the next four weeks then!

We might actually get something this weekend then.Come on Long.Bang um in.

Fuckinghell. Worst case scenario possable. It wont be Courtois JordanK as he is already been loaned to Atletico Madrid. Place will be between Hilario and Turnbull.

I'd go for Turnbull tbh... Hilario is something else.

Courtois is on loan at Athletico Madrid :)

My Fantasy Football team doesn't like this news :(

Mine doesn't either. I have the maximum amount of City players already and neither Arsenal, Liverpool or Man U are going to have a walk in the park.

I seriously would have picked any other player to be other than Cech and i mean anyone, Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Torres, Cole all have valid replacement. Saying that Hilario has had some good matches for us in the past and made some great saves in pre-season.

Mine doesn't either. I have the maximum amount of City players already and neither Arsenal, Liverpool or Man U are going to have a walk in the park.

Shame, The Sun doesn't allow transfers untill the 30th as well :(

Turnbull has never had a good game for us although he has played less.

From what I saw of him pre-Chelsea, he's better than Hilarious. Like Calum said, though, neither are Chelsea quality.

Shame, The Sun doesn't allow transfers untill the 30th as well :(

I don't play Sun, I use the official Fantasy Premier League. They have free transfers till next gameweek.

Well I am going for a 3-1 win, Hilario will probably let a goal slip against Shane Long and Odemwingie but ultimately Lukaku will own West Brom's defence :)

From what I saw of him pre-Chelsea, he's better than Hilarious. Like Calum said, though, neither are Chelsea quality.

Turnbull was tested less in pre-season but yer both arnt great. Hilario has stepped up in the past, **** it play Jemal Blackman!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Lucky, anyway back on topic, Hilario isn't that bad is he?

He has had some bad games, the one that sticks out was Man City at home 2 years ago but he has also kept a clean sheet against Barcelona and i think one of Liverpool or Arsenal too.

Back