Injured Neville sits out US tour

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 415

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United captain Gary Neville has been ruled out of the club's summer tour because of injury.

More...

same as hargreaves tbh spends most of his time injured

think its time to retire soon gary ??

I think he should consider retirement after another season,Man U already got O Shea and Rafael

same as hargreaves tbh spends most of his time injured

think its time to retire soon gary ??

Well not really, its not as if Gary Neville has spent most of his career on the injury bench. He's just getting on a bit, and it would take its toll eventually.

Well not really, its not as if Gary Neville has spent most of his career on the injury bench. He's just getting on a bit, and it would take its toll eventually.

yeah i know it has not been is whole career but i mean in recent years and if i was him i would be thinking about retirement from football

yeah i know it has not been is whole career but i mean in recent years and if i was him i would be thinking about retirement from football

Its not all about playing. We need him. We want some one as passionate as him in the dressing room just to motivate everyone. Rafael has lot to learn from Neville.

Its Time To Retire Not As If He'll Play Many Games Now,But He Should Stay On As A Coach.

Last edited:
Back