injurie help

• Thread starter Thread starter adamrees
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 768

adamrees

Reaction score
loads of my players are injered for months is there a physio that can help better and bring it down to like days not months?????

If lots of your players are getting injured you should try reducing the intensity of training schedules, other than that the only option you have is to give them injections if you get the chance

Defnitely reduce the weight load and also try rotating your players so none get too exhausted, I noticed that exhausted players get injured more easily, can't confirm that though, perhaps an older hand will confirm or deny that.

Jesus can only do such things :)

Not true, FMRTE can also do it :D
But to answer your question no,physios wont be able to reduce injuries. I think you have one of two problems. Either reduce the workload in training or ask to relay your pitch as a bad pitch can cause injuries if its not in good condition. Hope this helps :)

Jesus can only do such things :)

FMRTE lives up to those standards.

FMRTE is a real time editor which lets you edit your game but it takes the fun out of it.

Alternatively, you could reduce your training and check their condition, as they might be playing too many matches without any rest.

Back