Injuries and Silly mistakes

• Thread starter Thread starter Espeland
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

Espeland

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing a lot of injuries? I'm only 7 games into my Villa save and so far I've lost Vlaar (Broken Leg) Benteke, Hiljemark and Wendt (Torn Calf Muscle) as well as other smaller injuries to players.

Also, for some reason, once or twice a game my players do some truly ridiculous stuff.

Example one: Oscar Wendt has the ball at left back, closest opposition player is about 15 yards away. He turns and boots it out for a corner. This sort of thing is happening way to often.

Example two: Guzan comes out of his area to get the ball. When he gets it he just stands there with it and Berbatov who was absolutely nowhere near him when he collected the ball just takes it off him and taps it in.

I love Football Manager but this year im getting really frustrated with how inconsistent the game is. :(

Had at least half of my Udinese squad injured through the entire season!

Frustrating isn't it. I also started the season really well with Villa, then for no apparent reason my form has just dropped massively, culminating in an embarrassing 3-0 defeat away at Wigan.

If Franco Di Santo was as good in real life as he appeared to be in that game then he'd be off to Barcelona!

Yeah man, I consistently have a first team player injured at all times it seems

I have had a couple of bad injuries but nothing that didnt happen before. Have you guys had many penalties? I seem to miss alot of them and my Keeper (Krul) Seems to save all of the ones against me.

I've had a few given against me during pre season but they all went in. I swear to god its all Ciaran Clark's fault! I lost 3-0 to Wigan in my last game, every goal was because of him losing his man.

He still ended up with an 8/10...........................................

You lost 3-0 and one of your players got an 8 really? screenshot or it didn't happen :D

I've had a few given against me during pre season but they all went in. I swear to god its all Ciaran Clark's fault! I lost 3-0 to Wigan in my last game, every goal was because of him losing his man.

He still ended up with an 8/10...........................................

ive seein this happen alot or a player will set up3 goals wont get put down for the assist and end up getting like 6.8 rating-_-

Back